Thursday, May 19, 2011

Supernatural

This year will be Casey's and mine supernatural year.  The Lord is going to help me regain a sense of hope for the future, wonder at the gift of life, and joy in His amazing grace and Love for me. 

Casey and I got the privilege to hear Dr. Sevelle come speak at our church.  He truly brought a message from God.  His message really opened my eyes to see things a little more clearly in life.  As I was going back over all my notes from last night and reading John 16 it started making more sense.  He will show us things to come. 

John16:13 says, " When the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all the truth.  For He will not speak on His own, but He will speak whatever HE hears.  He will also declare to you what is to come." 

Further into the chapter Jesus talks about how my sorrow will turn into joy and my heart will rejoice and NO ONE will rob me of my joy. I am so thankful that we serve an amazing Father that will restore my heart again and who gives me a hope and future. I believe that my NOW has come and that Enough is Enough.  I am expecting great things to come into mine and Casey's lives.  My expectancy is on Him and Him alone. We are running a race and even though the waves my crash around me I'm not going to give up.  I have a due season coming and this will be my combat year. 

Casey and I love to see where God is taking us.  This past week I finally graduated college, it took me a while, but I finally did it.  Casey is doing amazing in his real estate business and this week I have started looking for a job.  I want to work part time for now and maybe go up to a full time position.  We will see.  I have enjoyed learning many things on this journey and still have a ways to go, and this year will be our supernatural year.

No comments: