Thursday, April 21, 2011

The reason I Relay!


My reason I relay is for Abbott.  Abbott Russell Wyatt is my 2 1/2 year old son that has gone to be with Jesus.  Abbott died here on earth from a brain tumor called AT/RT.  He went through more than I can even imagine and I did everything with him.  This Easter is a huge remembrance for me because it is the first one without Abbott but also a reminder of the ultimate sacrifice Jesus did while dying on the cross for us.  I'm more thankful for that this year because Abbott is in Heaven rejoicing because of my/your Jesus.  If it weren't for Jesus My Abbott wouldn't be there in Heaven waiting on me.  I want to thank all of you for joining Team Abbott and keeping his Legacy going forever.  He changed many lives and he will continue to change more and more everyday.  I love my Abbott and can't wait til I am reunited with him, but until that day I will continue Abbott's Legacy forever by changing lives through the power of Jesus.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Your words are first from a Believer in Jesus Chist & His true suffering. Then come the words of strength from a mother that has lost a child. Danijela asked about Abbott today. It's true. He is free from pain. He is in Heaven only by the blood of Jesus Christ predestined by God perfect will.

Easter is the most important Christian holiday. He has risen for the sake of all God's children.

Love you.

CWH inc said...

Angela your words are so meaningful to me. I love that our kids were so close. Thank you for the comment and I can't wait til I get to sit down and talk to you and fellowship with your family. Your family is everything to me. I love you so much and miss you dearly. Much love comes our way to you!
Heidi