Wednesday, March 18, 2009

So Big!!


Abbott is getting so big. I can't believe that it has already been 9 months. I feel like it was just yesterday when we brought him home from the hospital. He already knows how to say, Bye Bye, Ma Ma, & Da Da. He can sign the word milk which is really cool because now I know when he is hungry before he ever gets upset or on some sort of hourly schedule. His one year birthday is gonna be here before we know it and then we'll have a big boy running around the house. I have so much fun with him, he brings smiles to my face every day. I have been so blessed to get to stay home with him most of the time so I never have to miss anything. Hope everyone is having a great week out there. Until next time...


2 comments:

Sara Nickson said...

He is too cute! I love the pictures of his big grin!

Emily said...

You are such a little cutie, Abbott! Love you so much. Wish I got to see you more!