Wednesday, March 18, 2009

da da da session


I know the Heidi & Big A have taken over the Blog, DaDaDA (as I am affectionately known as by abbott) still know how to get one here and brag about his two favorite people in the WORLD. I am blessed to have the best person ever to take care of my mini me. I know he looks like me but he is definately a momma's boy. I am so glad that she gets to stay home/go with mom to work. There is no one other way that I would have it. Love Both of you soooo much. I know all babies are cute but whats cuter than a baby with more rolls than the Pillsbury Dough Man and the personality to go along with it. It definately gives me a reason to get out of bed and make the world a better place. GOD BLESS ALL & Goodnight

1 comment:

Angela said...

Oh, how we miss you three. I've posted some Abbott birthday images on my blog (www.mooncookie.blogspot.com). Thank you for letting us be a part of one amazing celebration